Monday, March 29, 2010

Bachelor for a while....

This trip has been incredible. Over the last four weeks we have been able to see so much cool stuff and eat so much delicious food. I'm really happy that I was able to share it with Chelsea. (Incidentally, the food has left us with a few souvenirs we can't wait to get rid of when we get home.) Unfortunately, it came time for Chelsea to head home. Right now she's on the plane and should be landing in Seattle in about 3 1/2 hours. Despite having to leave our house and our dog it was one of the neatest experiences either of us has ever had. We have felt very fortunate that we got the opportunity to come here. I've often thought that one of the best choices I made in my life was to go to engineering school. This is one opportunity that I wouldn't have had if I had chosen differently.

Our time here has also helped me to further appreciate the best choice I made in my life, marrying Chelsea. There isn't anyone I would have rather had here with me. I always had someone to go to dinner with. Now I have to spend almost 4 weeks one my own....but I'll pull through.
I love you, baby. Thanks for coming to Japan with me.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Ahhhhh, thanks. I love you and miss you already and it's only been a day! Keep the posts coming.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Haymonds said...

You mean you wouldn't have wanted me there? :)

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Ahhhh, so sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home