Saturday, August 16, 2008

Restaurant Review: Azteca

Being that we live in a new town, and that I love me a good mexican joint, we decided to apprise ourselves of the local fair. To that end we tried a place called Azteca. It was by the grocery store, so don't think we went through a selection process of any kind.

Anyway, the food was fantastic. I was hungry because I hadn't eaten lunch so I destroyed the chips and salsa. I ordered a "Grande Combo #2, with a chicken chimichanga and a chicken burrito besided rice and beans.

What followed can only be called betrayal. Only a third of the way through my plate I already started to feel full. My own stomach betrayed me. How do you like that. The silver lining is that I get to nibble at it later tonight and I get it for lunch tomorrow.

If you are ever in the northwest definetly look it up.

4 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

This was really good!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Ashley and Dave said...

Keep checking out good places to eat...so when we come and visit, we can go!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Haymonds said...

What is a new email where I can reach you at?

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Haymonds said...

What is a new email where I can reach you at?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home