Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Tent

Pop Quiz: It's the middle of winter and you just got a new tent. What do you do?
If you just answered "set it up in the living room" then you get a gold star! If not, you might need to spend a little more time outside.Here it is, my new tent. I've wanted a good lightweight backpacking tent for a long time now, and the stars finally aligned. I found this on Coleman's online outlet for 65% off. It's called the Heka X2. This is the website image of it. It's kind of hard to see what the tent is really supposed to look like when it's unnaturally crammed into a small living room.
I can't wait to get it out at the next scout camp!

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ashley and Dave said...

Yea! I love camping! It actually makes me want to set up our tent in our living room and have a campout...hmm, maybe that would be a good valentines date idea!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Packrat said...

You boys and your toys... Nice little tent. Almost makes me wish for warm weather, flies, yellow jackets, and mosquitoes.

I love to camp, but am at the stage of liking the idea of a really big tent or better yet a camper or trailer with running water, toilet, and a really nice bed. So, girls and their toys - right?

And, yes, more than once we have had a tent set up in the living room :)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Miriam said...

Very fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home