Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Lawn Tractor

Yesterday I spent some quality time at Grandpa's house. He was having some trouble getting his new lawn tractor working so mom asked me to go see if I could help him out.

It didn't take us long to get things squared away, so naturally we spent much more time playing with the thing than working on it. I think that's how it should be-5 minutes of work to 30 minutes of play. Just about right.
You see, this machine will be used as a tractor, not a lawn mower, so Grandpa had to get the cutting deck off. After he did that there was some little safety switch that kept the starter from going and we just had to figure out which it was. Like I said, once we got it going, all that was left was to take about 30 laps around the backyard. Lawn tractors are fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home