Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Raise your hand if you remember Kenners.

I'm guessing that nobody is raising their hand. You see, when I was kid my dad had these old toys from when he was a kid called Kenners. They were little plastic I-beams and columns that you used to make building and bridges out of. There was also little plastic panels that you could put on your buildings to make them look realistic. Kenners were one of the ways my creative gene was cultivated. They were in good company with an Erector Set and a vast collection of Legos

This year for Christmas my little brother Shaun got me a set of Kenners. He found them on the internet under the name of Bridge Street Toys. I couldn't go to sleep until I had built a bridge out of them. Check it out.





Neat, huh. This is the bridge set and they also have a set for making buildings and another for making some type of hydrology plant. Neat stuff. Here's another pic. The little cement truck didn't come with it, I already had that.

If only I had the time to play with Legos also.


2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Ashley and Dave said...

I was going to make fun of you until I realized that that actually looked like fun! But Hey, Christmas hasnt come yet, what are you doing opening presents-lame.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Well, I would agree, but since we are going to be with you guys this Christmas, my mom wanted to open presents with us early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home