Monday, December 10, 2007

Finals are Almost Done!!

Well, today I had my second to last final. I also turned in my design notebook and design report which marks the end of the semester requirements for the first semester of Senior Design. Now all that is left is to take my controls finals tomorrow at 1:00. I'm not too concerned about it, all I have to do is make sure I have all the formulas I need on my sheet.

This semester has been really great. Contrary to what everybody said, it hasn't been much easier that last year. Well, that's not exactly right, it was easier, but still very time consuming. Really, that's only because I'm a glutton for punishment. The classes I'm interested in are the tricky ones. I know there is a future in robotics and effort now will pay off well. Even if I don't work in robotics directly, I really like studying it because it combines all the best parts of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science.

Here's to nerdliness!


P.S. I've been thinking of buying a vintage slide rule and learning how to use it. Neat, huh.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Miriam said...

I never thought of you as a nerd before - maybe you are, how cool is that! I love the idea of a good solid old fashioned nerd in the family - they always know how to fix computers!!!! (Actually, guess you've been giving advice to Dave, so there you are!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home